Please Read Through SiteSeTech Terms & Condition And Make a Business Relationship With a Fair Deal.
We would like to thanks for showing interest to us. In SiteSeTech, you can have any kind of support about any of web development and digital marketing issues. But to ensure an uninterrupted relation and any unwanted confusion, we request you to read our terms and conditions.
- SiteSetech reserve the right to refuse the development and create of any website.
- In the case of domain hosting, the client has to pay the full charge of the domain/hosting in advance.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions For Domain Hosting in the domain hosting price list.
- SiteSeTech have not guaranteed the immediate start of the task always. But if there is a delay, the client will be informed earlier.
- The client has to pay 20-50% of the payment in advance. (based on domain & hosting issues)
- Any web development work entitled to SiteSeTech will be done in the development environment. After finishing of the task and full payment, it will be handed over to the client.
- All materials used in the development of the site, if supplied by the client will be counted as the property of the client. And, all materials (text or image) supplied by the client will be used without copyright checking.
- About Web Development You Will Get 02 Revisions, After Demo Approval You Will Get All Relevant Documents & Materials.
- If any client wishes to shift his domain from SiteSeTech, he has to pay a certain amount for it.
- SiteSeTech, reserve the right to modify, abolish any term or add new terms and condition anytime.
- Not post comments that are discriminatory in nature, for example, comments which make attacks on the grounds of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
- Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC that is threatening, offensive, libellous, indecent or otherwise unlawful.
- You are responsible for all the content of any of your UGC (User Generated Content) that you or we publish. You are financially responsible to us for any claim against us by any third party that your UGC is not in accordance with the UGC policy
- The Client will have to pay selected paid themes, plugin, content or any other paid tools and services.
- Our monthly service contract minimum 01 year agreement.
- After handing over the project/service/task for the client.client should change their social media profile password as well as a website c/panel or dashboard password within 1 hours, otherwise SiteSeTech will not liable for any kind of interaction happen in your social media profile or website. After change the password you should give us an email as a confirmation.
- After handing over the project/service/task for the client. Client will not able to claim any kind of issues about the completed task.
- If the client suspend the Service or terminate the Agreement they will have to inform within 24 hours of the agreement otherwise the client will have to pay full service charges.
Contact Form: In order for us to contact you, a user must first complete the contact form. When completing the form, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide your company position (such as GM or IT Manager) about yourself, but it is not required.
Note: You Must Read & Agree With Our Terms & Condition Before Fill Up The Contact Form.
Taxes: Subscription and access to content services fall under the purview of Service Tax as per the current indirect taxation policy, Government of Bangladesh. Taxes are applicable for consumption of content on the website and other products of Business Standard uniformly for customers based in Bangladesh and outside the country. Unless otherwise indicated, prices stated on our website are inclusive of applicable Service Tax, any applicable value added tax (VAT) or other sales taxes.
Potential legal issues: The Institution cannot provide legal advice in relation to using online media. However, there are a number of legal areas to keep in mind when using online media on behalf of the Institution: • Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008 • Intellectual property • Disclosure / confidentiality • Defamation • Invasion of privacy.
N.B. The Institution of Structural Engineers accepts no liability for legal breaches of individual users. The Content published by those associated with the Institution is fully accountable for their own actions.